Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just kidding, just kidding, just kidding...

When I was in high school, I watched Saturday Night Live every week. That was back in the days with the hilarious Chris Farley and Mike Meyers. I stopped watching every week, but on occassion I caught a few funny episodes with Will Farrell (We need more cowbell!) and Molly Shannon here and there.

With Andy gone, my Saturday nights have not been super exciting, and the past few weeks I've started watching SNL once again. Granted, I DVR it and then record through the not-so-clean skits, but I have found a new favorite on good old SNL - Kristen Wiig.

I first saw her as "Penelope" when Amy Adams was hosting (yes, I missed her first two seasons and am now catching her in reruns). She's done a really great Suze Orman and a hilarious Jamie Lee Curtis in an Activa commercial. But by far the best character I've seen her do so far is as "Judy Grimes" on the Weekend Update.

Check her out I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. I laughed so hard I cried. Just kidding, I didn't. Just kidding, I can't cry. Just kidding, I can, just kidding, just kidding just kidding...


2 comments:

AnJ. said...

I thought the days of really funny skits had died out. This was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Funny thing is, there really are people like her. Just kidding....just kidding...just kidding....over and over after everything they say. Drives me CRAZY!

DaNae said...

I thought the days were over of Just Kidding...just Kidding Addie had friends that said the all the time. oh brother!!