Monday, May 12, 2008

India Andy

When I was with Andy in India, he carried the camera, so there are quite a few pictures of me. Well, since I don't like having my picture taken, there aren't a lot of pictures of me, but there are definitely more pictures of me than of him. I'm so glad that the people he is with have been taking pictures of him, because I think he's just adorable, er, I mean ruggedly handsome.


People are always telling Andy he just smiles so much. One of the things I love about him is his smile. Sometimes we'll be sitting there, and I'll look over at him, and he's got this big grin on his face. I love it! So I was quite pleased to go through the pictures on his camera and find these gems.
I thought I'd post them, so everyone can enjoy my India Andy.





Andy, I love ya, and I can't wait until your smiling face comes back home!

1 comment:

Kar said...

I love smiley people.