Monday, May 12, 2008

Turbulance from Goa to Delhi

Tuesday May 6, 8:00 pm - IndiGo flight, from Goa to Delhi

Today we left Goa. This makes me sad, not just because we are leaving the beach (and one of the best parts of this vacation), but because it means I'll be leaving India and Andy very soon. It has been so nice to see him and spend time with him. Being with him makes me realize just how much I've missed him, and I think I'll miss him even more once I'm home.

After hanging out at Pointer's pool one more time, we headed to the airport to catch our flight to Delhi. This time, we all walked out the plane, instead of taking a bus.


The weird thing was that when we got on the plane, there was all this steam in the top of the cabin. I don't know if that's because it was so cold on the plane and so hot outside, or what, but it was pretty cool (ha ha - no pun intended).

1 comment:

Kar said...

I know what you mean - I hate being apart from Ben, even for a weekend. I'm such a baby about it. Just like you said - your hubby is your comfort zone.