Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time for a change

I originally started (and named) this blog, thinking that it would be about me. And Andy. A+A = Me and Andy. Well. Turns out this blog's mostly about me. Not that Andy's not completely interesting, but he has his own blog to write his own thoughts, so what's it matter anyway?

So. Here I am, changing up my blog, to be about ME (Lish). This is to prevent some man friend of Andy's from happening across this blog and mistakenly thinking they are going to get information about the both of us, and then all the sudden he's reading about struggles with trying to get pregnant and complaining about church callings. I don't think Andy wants his good name dragged through the mud being associated with topics such as that.

So there you have it. Enjoy just lish in all its glorious, girly pinkness.

If you want to know what Andy finds interesting, head on over to his blog. You'll find a mighty fine video that was part of Daniel & AJ's wedding video - we shot it about a month ago. In one of them, I look fat. Fat-ish. And I walk clumpy, and I am a terrible actress. But it's still pretty flipping funny. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Kar said...

Very cute header. It's so you. I looked at Andy's blog here at work the other night, but I don't have speakers on this computer, so I didn't hear the words or music, but I still laughed my butt off. And you looked so cute. I'm going home tonight and looking at it again, this time with sound!! (I'm a bad actress, too.)

AnJ. said...

I'm loving the change. Very fun!

I finally watched the little videos and I'm wondering how he made you do that? It was very funny but I so could not have done that. I hope you got paid the big bucks?

lish said...

You think that was bad, you should see the others. I "proposed" to our friend Dennis over and over becaue I kept forgetting my lines, so we had to do a million takes. It. Was. Awful.

I'll see if he can post some other funny videos - we had a good time making them.

Mandy said...

I like the new header too! It's really nice. And I'm sorry, but I LOVED those videos. You were great in them!

Janene said...

where did you get that cute nail polish? Sorta matches the new blog, which I really like by the way. :o)

do you know something from the 80's I wish we could somehow see? Our version of Indigo Girls' "Love Will come to You" from that YW activity when we were Beehives.

lish said...

Janene, one word: yikes.