Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good news

When Andy and I were dating, he surprised me one day by filling my freezer with Graeter's ice cream. If you are not from, nor have ever been, to Ohio, you may not know the delicious wonderfulness that is Graeter's. That is the best ice cream ever! It must come from happy, relaxed cows.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I opened my freezer, just two years ago, and found several pints of my favorite flavor, Black Raspberry Chip, and a couple of other random, yet equally delicious, flavors. My tiny freezer was filled with love.


On Saturday, we received some good news akin to that of finding my freezer filled with love: Graeter's is now going to be sold in select King Sooper's grocery stores in the Denver Metro area. Hip hip hooray! And to make it even better, we get a free pint. Two pints for the price of one! Have I died and gone to heaven? Or Ohio? Not that they are the same thing - they most definitely are NOT.

2 comments:

AnJ. said...

I remember when he did this. I'm excited for you. It sounds really yummy. :)

Kar said...

What a sweet surprise. I should do something akin to that for Ben sometime. I don't do nearly enough sweet things for him.