Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm not so good with the pictures

I stopped blogging several months ago for a few reasons:
  • I'm not consistent with taking pictures, and when I do, they don't turn out very well. What fun is a blog without pictures?
  • Since we don't have kids yet, we're kind of boring. How much do you want to read about all the TV shows we watch?
  • I've been in a bad mood. Yes, for several months.

At any rate, I'm resolving to do better. I love reading people's blogs and feel guilty for not updating mine. Here's a quick update on what's been happening in the last few months:

  • We still live in the unfinished house, with the mouse (or three, although we found two dead ones, I think an entire extended family lives with us - kind of like in Ratatouille).
  • I am no longer unemployed. I work at Avaya now as a contractor, which is a great job. I can work from home if I want to, and I work with great people. What a blessing!
  • I play the piano for the Primary, and Andy is the Priests Quorum Advisor. We love our callings!
  • We found out that Andy has sarcoidosis (see previous post), and bronchitis, which has completely worn him out.
  • We celebrated our first wedding anniversary - yay! I made Andy a poster with pictures from the time we've known each other. First anniversary = paper. He was sick for our anniversary, so he's actually getting it tomorrow for Valentine's Day. Hope he likes it. Thanks to our friend Daniel for helping me with it.

3 comments:

Kar said...

What a wonderful gift for Andy!! I know what it's like to be grumpy for several months. Or years. :)

Corinne said...

That poster rocks. I wish it would let me see it bigger - well done!

Mandy said...

That is so cool! I could never think of anything to go with the traditions, so I just gave up!