Thursday, February 14, 2008

I was tagged...Who do I love?

This is what I get for checking Kamiko's blog. In the spirit of Valentine's Day...

What is his name? Andrew Hideyoshi Ahlstrom (Andy) . His middle name is taken from a samauri warrior. Anytime he gets a blessing or has to fill out paperwork with his full name, he has to say it, spell it, say it again. I know that drill from my maiden name - Sadorus.

How long have you been married? 1 year and 11 days.

How long did you date? We still date! But I guess this means before we got married, or engaged. We dated 2 1/2 months before getting engaged.

Who said, "I love you" first? Andy, the guy who is not afraid of being honest with his feelings. He wasn't from the start, and he still isn't. I'm getting a *tiny* bit better at it.

Who is taller? Andy, by 2.5 inches.

Who can sing better? Definitely Andy. The guy was in all the special choirs in high school and performed on a cruise ship, for heaven's sake!

Who is smarter? I'm more book smart, and Andy's more street smart. We make a good match

Who does the laundry? Me! Me! Me! I don't mind sorting, washing, and folding, but putting it away... What's that?

Who pays the bills? I'll take that one. And I keep saying, "You spent how much on that? Well, I spent that much on this..." No wonder I wonder where our money goes!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy

Who mows the lawn? Andy

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but I love it when I get home from work and he has surprised me with dinner. He's good at the cooking.

Who drives? Usually Andy, because I just don't enjoy driving, and Andy really does.

Who is more stubborn? That's a close call, but Andy is a little more stubborn than I am.

Who kissed who first? Andy, of course. It was the best kiss of my entire life.

Who asked who out first? Andy - he called at 10:30 the morning after we met to ask me out for that night. He didn't waste any time!

Who proposed? Andy. After a huge debaucle with the ring, he finally popped the question.

Who has more siblings? Me

Who wears the pants? I think we share in that responsibility. I just try to keep them cleaned and ironed.

I tag: AnJ, Mandy, Addie, and Stephanie Ford. If anyone is even reading my blog anymore, because I've been such a slacker!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Yay, tags! I'm glad you are a happy tagger. I did this tag awhile ago and tagged a few friends, and they were all pretty grumpy about obliging! If you ever tag me, I'll do it in a heartbeat, because I love these things.