Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why the heck I changed my blog

For starters, I wasn't crazy about the name of my original blog, lemonbeans. It was okay, but it didn't really reflect me. Plus, I was a blogging slacker! I started it and did not follow through.

I have moved all my posts over (I'm sure there was an easier way than what I did), but from here on out, lemonbeans is dead.

I chose Type:A for my blog name because I love the letter A. I realized there are so many cool words that start with a (including my name, first and last), and wanted to share some of my favorites. Plus, I like printing and typefaces, and okay, maybe I exhibit a few of the type A personality traits...

At any rate, Type:A blog is launched. Read away!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back. Glad to see updates!

Mandy said...

yay! i missed reading stuff from you. glad you are back!

bluestocking23 said...

Hmm...sounds like an interesting couple of weeks for you. Sheesh! Sorry so stinky - but hey...blog away (some of us are addicted...oh look, an "a" word for you!) :)

Corinne said...

I like it!! I'd love to read your blog more :)

lish said...

Thank you for welcoming me back. It's been a rough few weeks, but I guess even if they're rough, I need to blog them...

Kar said...

I can see why you changed your blog title. I'm thinking of changing mine, someday. Have you seen mine yet? I just started it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm completely addicted. My blog address is www.karlennandben.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to see what we're up to.