Monday, December 1, 2008

How is it that I let a month pass by without blogging?

While I can't remember exactly why, I do know that we dealt with a few things that took up my time. Mainly this:

  • I had a huge project at work. Like 28 hours of overtime in one week huge. That lasted for three weeks.
  • After that, I lost access to my login ID at work, and couldn't get to my laptop for three days.
  • My laptop died. I think it was fed up with all the work I made it do. Getting it re-imaged took a couple of days.
  • I spent a weekend making Muppets. Watch Episode 3 here to see how they turned out.
  • Andy and I both got food poisoning. Down (and up and down) for several days.
  • And then Andy had surgery.
  • After surgery, we had Thanksgiving - parents visited and made a most scrumptious dinner. And then cleaned it up! (thank you)

I hereby make a promise not to let another month go by without blogging. So sorry for my absence.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

you've been missed!! Glad your back!!

AnJ. said...

Took you long enough! :)

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, what a crazy month!! Is Andy okay??? And food poisoning. I got that when I was a senior in high school, and I will never forget it. Ever since then, I'm a Nazi about expiration dates and food in general. If it's a week old, it's GONE, dude. Outta my house.