Monday, February 9, 2009

You didn't think I'd abandoned you, did you?

I would understand if you did.

I didn't realize anyone (other than AnJanette) even noticed I'd stopped, and then Daniel made a comment last night about how I've stopped blogging. People read my blog? And don't comment so I don't know they're reading?

I guess I better start writing again. But that seems like too much work this morning, so for now I'll just give you some pictures.

Yes, I cut my hair. It's already time for another trim. Some days I'm glad I cut it, and other days, not so much. And yes, it was fun smashing two whipped cream pies in Jack's face. You can see a video of it here - episode 05.

I think Anna should wear her hair like this permanently.

No, Andy did not grow out his hair. If you want to see where these wigs took us, you'll have to check here on Friday - episode 06 will be a good one! I'm giving you a sneak peek at the risk of getting in trouble. The afro pic was just too good to not post online immediately.

And in the meantime, I'll try to be a better blogger. Thanks Daniel for reminding me I actually did have a blog.

7 comments:

Addie said...

I read it! I always go to AnJ's blog so I can see who posted recently! :)

AnJ. said...

Hello! I popped right in here as soon as I saw you posted today. I was a little worried about Andy's hair. Whew! I know it was just in December that we saw you so good thing that was a wig or we should all be afraid.

Mandy said...

I noticed! :) Glad you are back on. Love you!

DaNae said...

The next book is coming in April I think. I started reading it while I was waiting for Dad in the
hospital and now I can't put it down. It'nice to have you back, and i will check out the wigs.

Rebecca said...

yea your back.. I do read.. and I noticed the short hair instantly..and of course you pull it off magnificantly.. glad to see you back in the blogging world!!!

Jon and Becky said...

We definitely noticed. It was like we were missing a large section of our small intestine. That's right. Becky and I share a small intestine.

Kar said...

Lish, I am a religious reader of your blog. When you post. And you know I read it, because I'm a commenter. Dude, your hair reminds me of the London days. Cute, cute, cute.