Friday, February 20, 2009

We are so lazy

Can you imagine a perpetual Saturday morning, where you get to lounge around on the couch with your favorite person and watch your favorite cartoons?

Well, that's what has been happening at our house the last couple of weeks, except instead of cartoons, we are watching old episodes of Ed. Remember Ed? (What a delightful show.).

I've been waking up around 5:00 am, getting some work done in my office, sitting in on some conference calls, eating some cereal - all in my pajamas. Then, a few hours later, Andy wakes up, turns on the TV, and I move my work downstairs to the couch, and we relish in the joy of visiting Stuckeyville. Working from home can be so lovely some days.

Don't you love Saturday mornings? I keep thinking that at some point the perpetual Saturdays will have to come to an end, but in the meantime, I'll enjoy Stuckeybowl, fine Corinthian turkeys, and that fine young man, Warren Cheswick.

And craving bacon cheeseburgers pie. Because let's face it, they ate a lot of bacon cheeseburgers and pie on that show.

5 comments:

Amy said...

We LOVE Ed. Carol Vessey, Warren P. Cheswick, love them all. I'm even on the petition list on stuckeyville.com to get it released on dvd. I'd buy all four seasons!

bluestocking23 said...

Good for you guys! That sounds like heaven. Seriously. (And who wouldn't love to catch up again with Ed?) :)

Kar said...

That really was a good show. I was prego with Dylan, and I remember the episode where Warren Cheswick and his classmates made up that song for that blonde teacher lady, in honor of her getting engaged to that white-haired guy. I can't remember her name. Anyways, it was so touching to me that I bawled and bawled and bawled. Hormones are awesome.

Natalie said...

I LOVE ED!!! I am so excited you watch old episodes. When the Olympics were in SLC I met Tom Cavanagh and took my picture with him. It was so AWESOME-- except that I called him Ted instead of Tom because I was thinking "I can't believe I'm standing next to Ed!" He was so nice in person. I have been watching his new show, but it only makes me miss ED even more.

Larry said...

Now your bacon cheesburger pie cravings make more sense.