Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Andy doesn't want me to get cancer

That's why I came home to find this happy bottle smiling at me next to a bouquet of flowers and a love note last night. Isn't it adorable?

And best of all, it is not made of polycarbonate #7 plastic like my cute (but deadly) flower-pink Nalgene bottle. No stinky cancer-causing chemicals for me anymore, and I will be around to pester Andy for many years to come.

Thanks Andy! I love, love, love my new Siggy (as it has now been christened).

6 comments:

Mandy said...

How lucky are you! Where would someone get such a bottle? :)

lish said...

Well. I'd tell you, but I'll have to kill you.

And I don't think we want that, right?

Corinne said...

In August I did that exact same thing, per the advice of my EPA workin' neighbor :)

Jon and Becky said...

Real Americans drink plastic and eat chemically enhanced bread. Dairy hormones are what make our soldiers the finest in the world. This country was founded on doing it the easy way, so buck up and consume those carcinogens or go live in Russia where they eat all-natural dirt. Commie.

Larry said...

That Andy - he's a keeper!

While he may love you more than we do, let us go on record by saying that the Fords don't want you to get cancer either. Miss you guys.

Kar said...

That is so sweet; I wish Ben would do romantic things like that for me. I would do stuff like that for him, but then he'd yell at me for spending money. :)