Friday, October 3, 2008

There is a mouse sitting on my kitchen floor watching me type this

Gross! Andy's only suggestion via text message is to feed him some cheese. Um, I don't think so - we all know I like me some cheese!

Why do these guys gross me out so much (mice, not Andy, that is). They're cute, furry, and look so cute when they're sitting there eating some crumbs.

Maybe it's the viruses they carry.
Or the way they scurry across my floor.
Or the way they can squeeze through a hold the size of a dime.

Gross!

I really am trying to love all God's creatures. But I'm just not feeling any love for this guy sitting on my kitchen floor.

Anyone know where we keep the D-Con?

4 comments:

DaNae said...

I think that you need dcon right now!!!What about an outside cat? Whatever you have to do to get those mouse's gone do it!

AnJ. said...

That was mom. After reading your post, she promptly got up on the desk to type her comment. :)

This is gross. Seriously. Do what you have to do. Maybe you could provide a little tiny motorcycle and a helmet so he could ride off into the sunset? I'm sure Beverly Cleary would approve.

Kar said...

Oh, I hate, hate, hate mice. I have serious PTSD from dealing with them in my life. We had one last fall, but when we got our dog, he disappeared. I hope none others reappear, now that there is no big bad dog to scare them away. My fear of mice is seriously almost enough to make me want a cat. Almost.

Janene said...

yes, don't feed it cheese, you may not every be able to eat it again!

I would have serious problems sharing my house with such critters!! ICK. Good luck!