Monday, December 7, 2009

My new favorite

This is not the best picture, but I tried to catch him in action, and all I had handy was my phone.

I love to be around when Max wakes up. He stretches his arms and legs, but as he stretches his legs, he essentially does a leg lift - lifting his legs straight up in the air.

What makes it so funny is that usually he's wrapped in a blanket, so the little blanket just goes straight up in the air, and comes back down. Usually about three or four times.

Is there a point when every move he makes doesn't charm the pants off me?

Seriously.

PS: Don't you love my piles of laundry? While I work, I put him to sleep on the guest bed in the room across the hall. It is also where I fold my laundry. Gotta love being a working mom!

2 comments:

AnJ. said...

Of course he'll never stop charming you. That's his job!

Sorry to tell you that you can't blame your piles of laundry on being a working Mom because I don't work and still seem to have laundry piled everywhere. :)

Mandy said...

I have piles too. Ugh. Oh, and I LOVE the leg lifts! Nora does them too. So cute!