Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Max in action

Seriously. I just want to eat him up.

And while I lso love him being a tiny baby, it's really fun to watch him grow and change. He weighs 10 lbs 4 oz now, and loves his play gym from IKEA. He can actually hit the tnings on the sides and make them spin.

This is an action shot of him playing with it. He's making lots of noise and kicking. In his man dress. Nightshirt. While we get ready to drive to Denver.

Again.

But seriously, he's just so cute none of it even matters.

4 comments:

Kar said...

What a cutie pie. I am sooooo baby-hungry right now. Why do you keep going back to Denver??

DaNae said...

just be safe and come back soon. Max's grandma misses him!

lish said...

We drove to Denver a month ago for work. Now we're here for Heather's funeral.

I'm tired of driving to Denver.

Amy said...

Yes, very cute. Gowns are my fav sleeping attire for them. Easy to change in.