Wednesday, April 8, 2009

32

I can't believe I'm 32. When my mom was 32, she had at least three of her kids.

When I was 22, I thought I was so old. Um, nope. I was so young. Now my body feels old, but inside, I feel like I'm still 22. Unfortunately, sometimes I still act like I'm 22.

On the plus side, I got a fun little present from Andy...he made up my mind for me about which phone I should get.
And let me tell you, it is worth every penny! I had no idea how much use I had for an iPhone. He tells me, "It's not a phone - it's a lifestyle." And he's right.

Thanks to everyone for celebrating 32 with me!

Two more things:
1) If you want more than three comments on your blog, post that you're pregnant. It was nice to hear from all of you!
2) If you haven't already, go look at this.

4 comments:

Garrett said...

Getting older sucks, at least after 21. But Happy Birthday anyway!

Kar said...

Lish, I meant to e-mail you a happy birthday wish yesterday. I'm turning 32 on the 16th. Yikes. Bikes. When did we get so old? I know what you mean - mentally, I feel like I'm still 18.

Amy said...

I thought of you yesterday...since we share a birthday. Hope yours was great. I wish I got an iPhone for my birthday!

Mandy said...

Happy birthday, again. And, I just have to say, I am still jealous about your phone. Lucky duck.