Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting settled

We finally are moved in to the point where I was able to find the cable that will let me get pictures off my camera. Sheesh! It's hard to unpack boxes when I have a tiny person demanding my attention all day.

Honestly, I don't mind. He's much more interesting and fun than unpacking boxes.

Tomorrow Max will be 8 weeks old. I swear, the time has gone by so fast I think I'll blink and he'll be on a mission or telling me he doesn't want to go on a mission before I know it.

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures. He looks so different from the last pictures I posted, but every day, his ability to melt my heart just increases 100fold.

I'm copying my friend Stephanie and posing him with the same stuffed toy every month to see how he's grown in relation to the toy. I had to choose Max because that is who he is named after - the naughty little boy Max from Where the Wild Things Are.


He loves to sleep with his arms up, just like his daddy. He gets so mad when I try to swaddle him, but if I leave his arms out, he's great.

He hates to wear a hat, but I bought so many cute ones, I insist. And then I insist that I take his picture.

Because who can resist a cute kid wearing a dinosaur hat? Not me!

I promise to get back into blogging. Now that my maternity leave is ending, I'll be back on my computer all day long.

4 comments:

Kar said...

Awwww, you still have to work?? That bites the big one. Will you be able to stay at home and work? Oh, he is soooo stinkin' cute. I'm so very baby-hungry right now.

Addie said...

Very Cute!!! :)

AnJ. said...

He is changing so much. I'm a big fan of the monthly pictures. I love to look back and see how they grow.

Jenn said...

I am glad to know you are safely here! and that you are enjoying Max. He is a cutie!